The following forms are available below:
Sunflower Field History Standards - CCIA Additional Requirements for Fields NOT Meeting Standards
All blend requests for certified seed are now processed using an online procedure that will provide most of the information about the seed lot. You will need to log in as a member to use this system. Use this link to access your account for blend requests.
The CCIA staff will verify component varieties, percentages, and certification status in the requested blend. You will receive an email response within 2 business days.
For more detailed information about blend requirements see Seed Lot Blend Information.
This is a pdf form that allows information to be typed.
Certification and OECD tags
All tags for certified seed are now requested using an online tag request procedure that will provide most of the information about the seed lot. You will need to log in as a member to use this system.
Tag request information:
- Tag requests will be printed in the order they were received during the hours of 7:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, unless otherwise notified.
- Tag request turnaround time is between 24 to 48 business hours. However, the CCIA strives to complete all tag requests on the same day received whenever possible.
- Tag requests that contain inaccurate or incorrect information will cause delays!
- Overnight orders cannot be guaranteed unless they have been submitted before noon the previous day.
- Conditioners who wish to pick-up their tag orders in person will be notified by CCIA Staff when the tags are ready and available. Please note that the 24 to 48 hour turnaround time applies for all pick-up orders as well.
Sunflower - Additional Field History Requirements for fields that do NOT meet sunflower standards
Transfer Seed Applications (pdf) - this is used to transfer certified seed application to a different applicant