California Crop Improvement Association
The California Crop Improvement Association (CCIA), a nonprofit corporation, is officially recognized as the seed certifying agency under the California Seed Law. The mission of CCIA is to provide services and support research that promotes the improvement, production, distribution and use of superior quality seeds and other agricultural products.
Sign-in to your account to:
- Access your company files
- Apply to grow certified seed
- Request certification for seed
- Request tags
- Request blends
Certification and OECD Tag Requests
All tags for certified seed are now requested using an online tag request procedure that will provide most of the information about the seed lot. You will need to log in as a member to use this system.
Use this link for Tag requests
Tag request information:
- Tag requests will be printed in the order they were received during the hours of 7:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, unless otherwise notified.
- Tag request turnaround time is between 24 to 48 business hours. However, the CCIA strives to complete all tag requests on the same day received whenever possible.
- Tag requests that contain inaccurate or incorrect information will cause delays!
- Overnight orders cannot be guaranteed unless they have been submitted before noon the previous day.
- Conditioners who wish to pick-up their tag orders in person will be notified by CCIA Staff when the tags are ready and available. Please note that the 24 to 48 hour turnaround time applies for all pick-up orders as well.